Your shopping cart is empty!
A charge controller limits the rate at which electric current is added to or drawn from electric batteries. It prevents overcharging and may protect against overvoltage, which can reduce battery performance or lifespan, and may pose a safety risk. It may also prevent completely draining ("deep discharging") a battery, or perform controlled discharges, depending on the battery technology, to protect battery life.
MPPT technologies are more electronically sophisticated, adjusting charging rates depending on the battery's level, to allow charging closer to its maximum capacity.
Charge controllers may also monitor battery temperature to prevent overheating.
• Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
• Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
• Load output on the small models
• BatteryLife: intelligent battery management by load shedding
• Automatic battery voltage recognition
• Flexible charge algorithm
• Over-temperature protection and power de-rating when temperature is high.
Please choose either wind turbine charge controller or solar charge controller below.